2539035 Ontario Inc.
2539035 Ontario Inc. O/A South Street Burger Guelph has immediate opening for Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 1241) at our location in Guelph, Ontario, operating as South Street Burger Guelph.
Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Guelph, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians and other customers
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Determine related food and labour costs and report findings to management
• Have 1 to 2 years of professional experience in food preparation or service;
• Completion of secondary school;
• Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
• Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
• Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 23.00/hour
Location: 190 Clair Road East, Unit # 1, Guelph, Ontario, N1L 0G6
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com